Powered by Blogger.

My new obsession! Press on nails! Who knew!?

Wednesday, April 14, 2010

I have the hardest time keeping my nails looking nice.... they actually look quite horrible after two days of applying nail polish. As a mom I'm always using my hands and more times than not I don't have all the time in the world to keep redoing my nail polish. I was watching Gina's video last night (lovepeaceandlipgloss) and she was talking about Broadway Press on nails... they looked amazing on her. I've never been a fan of press on nails maybe because as I child they always looked cheap and I wasn't allowed to use glue on my fingers. Remember the little peel on clue... those suckers would pop off after 30 minutes! These aren't your momma's 80's style press on nails. Oh no. They look very nice and feel really natural. They aren't thick or super long. You can wear these up to 7 days and they are only $5.99... so that means it would be a little over $24 a month to maintain. $24 a month! You'd spend that (plus some) in ONE visit to the salon.
They were really easy to apply... 5 minutes tops! You just apply a little glue on the nail that fits your finger and a light layer on your actual nail... hold for 5 seconds and you are good to go!



NAILS BEFORE... nothing special.


Presto Chango!


There's still a little glue on the edges and on my thumb but once I take a hot shower I think all of it will wash off.  Oh and don't mind the self tanner on my wrist... it's wearing off... I know... not the best look! :)

I'm really excited that I found these because they are definitely going to make me feel a lot better about my nails.


0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP