Powered by Blogger.

Going Nude....

Saturday, April 17, 2010

Revlon "Soft Nude" lipstick... that is. :) I picked this up about a month ago and really haven't used it a ton of times. It's a very pretty muted peach nude and the color is very soft and pretty but it's a little bit too light for me. I think because I have lighter hair now it's a little harder for me to pull of nude lips (but then again nude lips never really looked that great on me). I think the packaging on this lipstick is so cute and I love the little detail on the actual lipstick where they have "Revlon" embedded. I think that makes it look more high end than it actually is.
The texture of this lipstick is very smooth and creamy (nice!) but because of that it doesn't stay on a super long time. The application goes on a little streaky and likes to set into any dry spots which we all know isn't the look we are going for. However, I think that if you like a really nude lip you will like this. It isn't a bad lipstick and it has a few minor flaws that in my opinion can be easily over looked because of the price $7-8 dollars. This is from the Color Burst Collection of lipsticks.
Would I buy this again? No. I don't think the color compliments me at all. But, hey... it might be good on you!
Would I buy a different color from this line? Yes!

Revlon Soft Nude (070)


I love the embedding of Revlon on the lipstick. Pretty!







In natural day light

With flash

Have you tried this or one of the other lipsticks from this collection? What did you think?


0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP