Powered by Blogger.

Into the Flood by Deepfield

Saturday, April 17, 2010

Into the Flood by Deepfield

Posted using ShareThis

I had the pleasure of seeing these guys in concert in Columbia, SC about 5 years ago.  It was before they put out their cd Archetypes and Repetitions. They were opening for Dark New Day and Chevelle.  I walked into this small concert venue and heard these guys playing and thought "Who is this?  I'm going to have to look up their album tomorrow".  Unfortunately at the time they did not have an album.  I got my fix by listening to their music on their myspace page.  Finally they put out an album and I bought it immediately. Anyone that's into hard rock, this cd is definetley for you.  My favorite is the Hard hitting hit "Get it".  There is also a link above to their first single off the album "Into the Flood". Another favorite?  They did a remake of En Vogue's "don't let go".  The rock version is definetley for me. 

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP