Powered by Blogger.

Countdown to Adult Braces: 5 Days

Saturday, March 12, 2011


While I was at Walmart today, I picked up a few things to help me keep up with my dental hygiene while I have my braces.  I know there are probably some more things that I will need to pick up but I thought this would be a good start.  I purchased an electric toothbrush, as I currently use a manual one and wanted something a little more intense.  The one I decided on was around $30.  It is the Oral-B Vitality Floss Action Rechargeable Toothbrush.  I also picked up some Oral-B Glide Pro-Health Comfort Plus Floss.  This is the floss I'm currently using and I really like it.  It is made almost like ribbon, thin and flat, as opposed to the traditional string-like floss.  This makes it slide really easily between teeth, even when teeth are crowded, and the floss doesn't shred and get stuck in tight places like other floss can.  I'm not sure how well the new toothbrush will work, and I might consult my orthodontist and see if they think it will be sufficient, but for now I'll just be getting used to an electric toothbrush.

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP