Powered by Blogger.

Doing random searches helps me find cool things

Thursday, March 3, 2011

Maybe something will pop in my head and I'll think "Oh I should see what that's all about". Sometimes I'll hear about a company or product and want to know more about it. It might be a song that won't get out of my head. Whatever it is, I find myself doing searches. Sometimes I'm just plain bored.

Once in a while my searches lead me to something of interest.  I saw that Swanson Vitamins is doing a giveaway for bloggers.  Yup, just for bloggers.  Post this banner in a post:

vitamins
Have a blog? Want to win a $100? Check out the Swanson Health Blog.


Then comment on their post that you did and you're entered.  What's the prize?  $100 e-gift certificate for Swanson Vitamins.  Not just for 1 or 2 bloggers but for 10.  Yea, 10.  So what the heck are you waiting for?






Free Stuff, Fun Sites, Contests, and More

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP