Powered by Blogger.

I Hate The Beatles

Sunday, March 13, 2011


I was going to call this post Here Comes the Sun, but then I remembered my intense dislike of The Beatles. I know, I'm the only one and have been abused my most of my friends about it. But I really don't like them. I just don't get the hype. If you do, please try to explain it to me :)

This post is mainly one in which I will babble on about the current love of my life, MAC's Chatterbox lipstick. If you saw my haul video you'd know I got it last Sunday when I met up with a few of the Irish bloggers/vloggers. Since then it has become my main go-to lipstick, as it reminds me of Spring and Summer and isn't too loud during the day. It really is a gorgeous colour, and I'm actually obsessed!


This week was spent with friends and trying to catch up on college work, as we have two weeks off now instead of at Easter. I went to a really lovely crepe place with my friend on Pancake Tuesday and have never been so full in my life. After a ham and cheese pancake as well as a chocolate, marshmallow, ice cream and cream one, I found it very difficult to move for a good while. Must. Eat. More. Healthily.



I did a video of the makeup I wore to my college ball a few weeks ago, as a few people requested it. If you haven't seen it, hope you like it! Happy Sunday!

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP