Powered by Blogger.

It's Caturday!

Saturday, March 5, 2011


I'm a big fan of the Cheezburger Network, especially I Can Has Cheezburger and all their many lolcats. I submit photos of my cats to the Lolcat Builder once in a while, and a few years ago, one of my photos was captioned and made it to the main page. It's since been featured in their "How to Take Over Teh Wurld" book, and most recently, made into greeting cards! I received samples of the greeting cards in the mail this week - they are, of course, a "congrats on your wedding"-type card. They're great quality and so cute! I'm flattered and overjoyed that a silly little photo of mine has made it so far!

The cat in the picture is Little Dude, my grandma's old cat who we took care of for a while. He's unfortunately no longer with us, but now he lives on in Cheezburger merchandise!

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP