Powered by Blogger.

Neutral EOTDs featuring Comfort Zone

Wednesday, March 2, 2011

So, Tuesday night my Macbook decided to give me problems- it wouldn't start up.  I tried going through the troubleshooting options on the Apple Support website but nothing worked.  Half of yesterday was spent calling Apple Support and then in the Apple store downtown, and finally the guys figured out it was my screen backlight that blew out.  Thankfully everything on my hard drive was fine but I still had to either pay $400 to fix it, or just get a new one.  I decided to get a new one- I had been moaning and groaning about the state of my Macbook for the last six months (I dropped it twice off my bed so the CD drive was dysfunctional, and the exterior was wearing off in several places), so this was the perfect excuse. ;)  Anyway, I was without a computer for a couple days but now I'm happily typing away on my new Macbook!  I've done pretty well lately with not spending money, so although I'll still have to scrimp and save for awhile, I think it's worth it.


Now that I have a computer to blog on again, I wanted to post up these EOTDs I've done using the new Wet n Wild Comfort Zone palette.  This is seriously my new favorite, guys.  The colors go beautifully together (and really make my green eyes pop!), and there are many different options with the 8 pans.  I knew I would probably love this one, but I didn't realize how much until I used it myself!  I also used the my two Victoria's Secret eyeliners and same mascara for all of these, as noted below the pictures.

Comfort Zone palette for reference:


-Browbone olive/taupe shade all over lid and into crease
-Browbone shimmery cream shade for highlight and inner corners
-Definer duochrome reddish brown/green shade in outer crease
-Crease deep shimmery olive shade smudged on top of eyeliner along upper lash line and outer lower lash line
-Eyelid grassy green shade on lower lash line
-Victoria's Secret eyeliner in Dark Forest 
-L'Oreal Extra Volume Collagen mascara in Black


All eyeshadows in look two are from the left side of the palette
-Eyelid shimmery copper shade all over lid and along lower lash line
-Browbone shimmery cream shade as highlight and inner corner
-Crease medium brown shade in crease and on lower lash line
-Definer dark shimmery brown shade on top of eyeliner on upper lash line to smudge
-Victoria's Secret eyeliner in Dark Brown 
-L'Oreal Extra Volume Collagen mascara in Black


-Browbone olive/taupe shade on inner half of lid and into crease
-Browbone shimmery cream shade as highlight and inner corner
-Eyelid grassy green shade on outer half of lid
-Crease deep shimmery olive shade in crease and lower lash line
-Definer duochrome reddish brown/green shade in outer corner and lower lash line
-Victoria's Secret eyeliner in Dark Brown
-L'Oreal Extra Volume Collagen mascara in Black

I love how you can do a smoky, nighttime eye AND a neutral, daytime eye- and different variations of each!  If you're a lover of wearable neutrals, I definitely recommend this palette.
Thanks for reading!

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP