Powered by Blogger.

Best Makeup Deals of the Week!

Sunday, September 26, 2010

Hey guys, today I'm going to do another small post about some great deals I've seen so far this morning.  It's a typical Sunday morning for me to devour my favorite drugstore/makeup websites for the new ads, coupons, and deals of the week (Specifically Target/coupons, CVS, Walgreens, ULTA, Sephora, Redplum.com, and Coupons.com).  I've seen some pretty good deals so far, most especially at ULTA, so I thought I'd let you know about some of them.


ULTA
- Revlon, Maybelline, NYX, Physicians Formula 40% off
- ULTA brand buy 3 get 3 free
- OPI, Essie, China Glaze, Piggy Polish, CHI Orly BOGO 50% off
(Click HERE to print off a $3.50/$10 purchase coupon!)

Walgreens
- Wet 'n' Wild 50% off (Great time to stock up if you want to try some of these products! See my label "Wet 'n' Wild" for a bunch of posts)
- Revlon BOGO 50% off
- Neutrogena BOGO 50% off

CVS
- Covergirl BOGO 50% off
- Covergirl Clean foundation $4 each
- Revlon Double Twist mascara and Colorburst lipstick $7 each
- Revlon Custom Creations foundation $12 each
- Revlon spend $15 get $6 ECB
- Rimmel Lash Accelerator $8.99 get $2 ECB
- Physicians Formula bronzer or powder $5.99 each
- Sally Hansen BOGO 50% off

If you have any other good deals/coupons you'd like to share, feel free to add them in the comments!  

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP