Powered by Blogger.

Mini haul from ULTA (My favorite!)

Tuesday, September 28, 2010

I love doing haul posts, or just sharing with you guys new things I've recently purchased.  Today I made a little trip to ULTA to "treat" myself, yet again- I've done well not spending too much this month, so I thought I deserved this!  And I also had that $3.50/$10 purchase coupon they always have floating around. That combined with the deals they have going on this week and you can get a great deal!

NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil in Milk (FINALLY!), Prestige Total Intensity eyeliner in Strong Slate, Maybelline eyeshadow quad in Time For Wine

After my last sub-par experience with Maybelline eyeshadows, you'd think I would have stayed away from this.  The colors were too pretty in person to pass up!  The eyeshadows aren't the softest, but after testing out several of these in the store, I found that it varies palette to palette.  The quad Enchanted Forest was MUCH smoother.  This one I can work, though.  

I've heard raves about these Prestige eyeliners for the longest time, but I hadn't looked close enough in ULTA to know they were there!  For $5.50 I figured I should just try it.  I got mine in Strong Slate, which is a metallic-y grey, and I just love it.  Smooth and doesn't rub away when I test it on my hand.

Lastly, this is the highly popular NYX JEP in the color Milk.  I used it under the Maybelline quad just a few minutes ago when trying out the shadows, and it really does help make them more vibrant.  I'm going to need to invest in a big pencil sharpener, but I'm glad I finally got this!

The Maybelline eyeshadow was on sale for 40% off, bringing it down to $3.47, the NYX JEP was also 40% off making it $2.51, and the Prestige eyeliner was regular priced at $5.50.  After my $3.50 off coupon, my total was only $8.76!

I'm definitely going back for more of those Prestige eyeliners- which other colors should I get?  


0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP