Powered by Blogger.

Stila "Pretty In Paris" Travel Palette

Monday, September 20, 2010


 I bought this palette about a month ago from Murale (a Canadian store!), but I've seen more Shoppers beauty boutiques carrying Stila now, so these travel palettes may be easier to get your hands on. It was only $13!



Let's start with the eyeshadows. From Top L-R: Crepe, Cherie, Jolie, Chocolat.
I will say that the pigmentation for these shadows aren't Stila's best effort.
But they do make a really really nice smokey eye for daytime, because they're not obnoxiously pink (which I found to be the case for the "Road to Radiance" travel palette). They're more cranberry/dusty brown, so definitely more wearable and versatile.

The Convertible Color is called Rosebud. It looks a bit daunting on its own, and as a pale girl, I was a little scared. But, it actually works. It's a deep pink, but it looks lovely on pale skin (when applied sparingly, of course!). I have yet to try it on my lips though! It also works really well as a complement to the eyeshadow colours to create a really nice fall/autumn look: a light smokey eye, flushed cheeks, and bare lips.

So, I'd say this palette is worth $13 for sure. I wouldn't say the same for the "Road to Radiance" one though, and it seems most people on Sephora.com feel the same way! I've heard that a new palette will be coming out every month, so that's exciting! Can't wait to see the next one!
xoxo
Chloe

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP