Powered by Blogger.

:(

Sunday, September 26, 2010

The hard drive on my laptop died last night. I'm getting a free replacement one because I'm still under warranty, but in the meantime I'm stuck using my former laptop which is missing keys, can't run on battery power, and has a broken monitor hinge - meaning it flops backwards and needs to be held up! (so yes, I'm typing only with my right hand at the moment)

Now I am frugal, but one thing I won't skimp on is warranty coverage on laptops! And this just reinforced the importance for me. My laptop is exactly 1 year and 1 month old and has been working fabulously until last night, but if I had not purchased the extended warranty, I'd be paying out of pocket for a new hard drive right now.

My updates will probably be scarce until I get everything set up again - keep your fingers crossed I didn't lose too much data! :(

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP