Powered by Blogger.

Mini Haul 3.0

Sunday, September 26, 2010


I was in the mood to spend money today. I was hoping for a whole new wardrobe. Didn't happen.

I could't find anything decent in Topshop, A/Wear, American Apparel or Urban Outfitters. In order to cheer me up my friend suggested we go into Penney's (Primark) to buy nice warm socks and thank gawd, I found some nice things.

After a long long queue, we finally got into the changing rooms, in which I discarded seven eighths of my choices and settled on these two. Not too bad for one day I suppose.


The navy velvet style dress was 13euro/£10 and the black top was 17euro/£13. I actually really like them both. I thought the blue dress would be really badly fitting as the clothes are so cheap but I was pleasantly surprised! And the black top looks really classy! I saw one like it in a really nice boutique today, but it was nearly five times the price. Result!

And of course no trip is complete without a little visit to MAC. I got a new 217 Brush..Mine got stolen by a girl in a bathroom on a night out (don't even ask!) and Woodwinked eyeshadow. I also got some stuff for my giveaway with will start once/if I hit 100 followers!


MAC 217 and Woodwinked Eyeshadow

How was your weekend?! x

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP