Powered by Blogger.

It's Feeling Like Fall... Haul from H&M!

Wednesday, September 22, 2010

I realized last week when we started getting some cooler weather that I'm in serious need of fall clothes.  I have sleeveless tops and then I have big winter coats, but only a few sweaters hanging by their lonesome in my closet.  So, during a trip to H&M on Saturday (with a new-found friend!), I found myself in sweater-city.  I tried on a few different things that I wanted, but decided to go back this week and see if I still liked them.  Yesterday I ended up buying a few much-needed pieces that are now sitting happily in my wardrobe!


(Left: Sweater with ruched sleeves, Right: Open flowy sweater)
I tried on the olive colored sweater on the left, and realized I don't have any clothes in this color!  The sleeves bunch up when you wear it so they sit just above my elbow.
The sweater on the right is so soft.  This is the one I tried on when I went on Saturday, and I knew I had to get it.  I was worried at first that the oatmeal cream color would wash me out, but my friend said it actually made my skin look brighter.  My friends can talk me into anything!

(Left: Sweater dress; Button-close wrap around belt, Right: Ruffled vest)
The sweater dress on the left is very simple but again, really soft.  All this softness is making me realize my older sweaters fail in comparison!  Anyway, I got this inexpensive 'leather-looking' belt to go with it. I actually paired the belt with the olive sweater (first picture) and the vest for my class last night.  Outfit of the day to come!
Lastly, this ruffly, flowy, long vest is just what I was looking for.  It pairs well with leggings and a longer top, a casual dress, or even jeans.  I don't have any sleeveless tops like this and I love that I can wear it with so much.

Like I said, expect an OOTD to come either later today or tomorrow.  Thank goodness I got these yesterday- I'm in dire need of doing laundry and didn't want to do it today.  ;)

Enjoy your day, everyone!

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP