Powered by Blogger.

Bright Day, Bright Face

Monday, September 27, 2010




Today is Monday. I like Monday's. I like seeing everyone after the weekend, and keeping those two days to myself. And I work on the weekends, so I prefer during the week.

I decided to do a face of the day post..Hope people aren't getting sick of them. Let me know if you are!


Face: Jemma Kidd Pro Skin Rescue Bio Complex Veil (as base)
Mixture of YSL Teint Resist in 4 and Nars Sheer Glow in Siberia
MAC Harmony Blush (as contour)
MAC Well Dressed Blush
Eyes: MAC Painterly Paintpot
MAC All That Glitters, Woodwinked, Twinks (in crease)
MAC Teddy Eyeliner
Eyeko Mascara

Lips: MAC Angel Lipstick




Such a nice day in Dublin, as in it didn't rain..Kept up my mood!

If you haven't followed already, I'm doing a giveaway once I get to 100 followers so make sure your in with a chance!

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP