Powered by Blogger.

EOTD: Soft Lavender and Violet

Friday, September 24, 2010

This look was inspired by B's FOTD Friday, here.  Mine is quite different than hers I realize, but I rarely wear gel/cream eyeliner so that's where I drew my inspiration from (And the pop of color!).  I meant to take the "no eyeshadow" route that B did, but after I applied my eyeliner I thought it needed a little something else.  I actually love the way it turned out!

(Click on pictures to enlarge and see color better- the lavender is much more apparent in person)


(Enlarge to see better)

What I used:
- VS Pro eyeshadow primer
- Coastal Scents 88 Matte palette, skin tone color all over lid
- highlight color on brow bone and inner corners
- pale lavender on outer lid and blended lightly into crease
- Physicians Formula gel liner for Green Eyes- purple color, on upper lashline
- Coastal Scents 88 palette, dark violet color to "set" gel liner
- shimmery taupe on lower lashline 
- L'Oreal Extra Volume Collagen mascara in Black



Thanks for reading as always!  Happy Friday!

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP