Powered by Blogger.

EOTD: Golden Cranberries

Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Cheesy title, I know.  This look totally reminds me of something for Thanksgiving and makes me crave fall even more!  I used all ELF products for my eyes except primer and mascara.  I really love how the colors just blend together.
(And not to 'toot my own horn', but I think I'm getting a little better at taking pictures of my eyes?  I've been practicing hard!)

Alright, here we go:


 

(Please enlarge the pictures to see the quality better- when I upload them to Blogger they lose so much)



What I used:
- VS Pro eyeshadow primer
- ELF Neutral Eye Beauty Book eyeshadow #1 (all over lid)
- eyeshadow #2 (in crease and along lower lashline)
- eyeshadow #3 (in crease to blend #1 and #2 together)
- eyeshadow #4 (highlight browbone and inner corners, along inner lower lashline)
- ELF eyeliner in Coffee (the one that comes with this palette, along upper lashline)
- eyeshadow #5 (to set eyeliner, because the eyeliner stinks on its own)
- L'Oreal Extra Volume Collagen mascara in Black



Unfortunately you have to layer the colors in these palettes quite a bit, but they are really soft and blend like a dream.  I wouldn't recommend ELF eyeliners (at least the $1 ones, which is the same kind that comes with this palette) because they fade, smudge, and don't really dry completely.  I wanted to use as many ELF products as I could for this look, though.

Thanks for reading everyone!

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP