Powered by Blogger.

NYC Lipgloss Swatches

Wednesday, September 22, 2010

These are swatches of the N.Y.C. Liquid Lip Shine shades that I have.  I have nothing but good to say about this lip gloss!  I love that what you see in the package is the shade you get.  (I hate it when the shade looks really bright in the tube then it turns out to look completely clear on you!)  They are really pigmented and have a beautiful multifaceted shimmer.  And for between $1.50 and $2.00, I am willing to try every shade!  I like the texture, which is moisturizing but not too sticky.  However, some people have said that they hate the scent, which is a light cotton candy.  Personally, I love the smell!  If it tasted like it smelled, I might lick it all off!  Try one and see what you think!

Here are the shades I have:
1: Sun Gold Pink (554)
2. Iced Orchid (555)
3. Au Naturel (553)
4. Cherrywood (550)
5. Cappuccino (552)

*Sun Gold Pink is my favorite!

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP