Powered by Blogger.

Tons of new products at ELF!

Tuesday, September 28, 2010

I really apologize for the less frequent posts the last few days- my social life suddenly got crazy, in a good way, but schoolwork picked up at the same time.  Perfect, right?
Anyway, I checked my email this morning and saw one from ELF talking about all the new products they just added to their site.  I love when they send out different emails- it always seems like I'm getting the same alerts about promotions they have going on!  I just thought I'd do a post about some of these new things, in case anyone isn't subscribed to their newsletter.  I'm quite interested in the palettes, especially!

They have more new things on their 'what's new' page (20+ to be exact?); these four items are just a few that I thought looked interesting.  
- 32 piece eyeshadow palette, $5
- 10 piece brush set, $10
- a bunch of new 'get the look' sets, $5 each
- 100 piece eyeshadow palette, $15
Most of these say they are limited edition with limited quantities.  Anyone else interested in anything?  I think I've gotten over my ELF obsession (I've only made 2 online orders but after making my second one I seriously wanted to place another), but if I hear good reviews about anything I'll probably be tempted! 

You can find them all on this page:
http://www.eyeslipsface.com/makeup/new

(All images taken from eyeslipsface.com)

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP