Powered by Blogger.

Countdown to Adult Braces: 10 Days

Monday, March 7, 2011

Late last night, as I lie awake in bed, thinking about braces, teeth, and oral surgery, I realized that I have a Full Mouth Debridement (deep cleaning) scheduled with my dentist for April 1st and I got to wondering if I could even get that done with braces on my teeth.  After a quick call to my dentist, I was reassured that while it might be more difficult, it would still be possible.  However, they would prefer I swing by the orthodontist's office first and have the archwire removed, then reattached after my cleaning.  Do they even do that sort of thing?  It seemed slightly outlandish of the dentist to request that but it can't hurt to ask, right?  Even though my ortho and dentist are on completely opposite sides of town.  We'll see, as I have to work that day and am not sure how much time I will need to call off.

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP