Powered by Blogger.

EOTD: Shimmery bronze/purple

Monday, March 7, 2011

I have yet another EOTD for you all today!  I'm having a fun time experimenting with my everyday looks, trying to make them interesting yet still wearable.  This is my favorite kind of eye to create because you can take it anywhere (Although I do need to branch out and try different things with my looks, so I have a variety on my blog)!  Today, I played around with some eyeshadows I haven't used in awhile, which was fun.  I've been getting so much wear out of my newer ones (Hello Wet n Wild Comfort Zone?) so it was nice to give some attention to the products that have gotten lost in my collection.
I'm so glad I have my blog right now.  I haven't had a lot of time to hang out with people, and because of that it's been great to still have some kind of outlet!
Anyway, onto the EOTD. :)




-Victoria's Secret Pro eyeshadow primer
-Victoria's Secret Beauty Rush chubby eyeshadow stick in Glampagne as base and along lower lash line
-shimmery cream eyeshadow as inner corner highlight (I used the browbone shade from my Wet n Wild Sweet As Candy trio palette)
-ELF mineral eyeshadow in Trendy all over lid (shimmery pinkish bronze)
-Maybelline eyeshadow in Amethyst above crease
-shimmery brown eyeshadow in outer corner and outer lower lash line (I used the crease shade from the Sweet As Candy palette)
-Annabelle Kohl eyeliner in Black
-Physicians Formula Organic Wear mascara in Black Organics


Hope you guys are having a great Monday!  And again, thanks for the continued support and amazingly kind comments.  I appreciate them so much!

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP