Powered by Blogger.

Roundup of some current makeup coupons!

Thursday, September 2, 2010

I'm sure a lot of you know about these coupons, but I know I personally find it easier when I have a list of all the ones available in one place.  I currently have a TON of drugstore makeup coupons in my wallet waiting to be used!  There are several going around right now, so I hope you take the time and clip these before they slip away.

Facebook: (Some you have to "like" the page, some you don't)
- Revlon $2/2 nail polishes and $2/1 Super Lustrous lipstick HERE (these printed two times each for me)
- St. Ive's $1/1 any product HERE (not makeup but still a good coupon!)

Redplum:
(All coupons can be found on their website HERE)
- $1/1 L'Oreal Paris eye cosmetic
- $2/1 L'Oreal Magic Perfecting Base by Studio Secrets

- $1/1 Sally Hansen lip product
- $1/1 Rimmel product (any kind)
- $1/1 Rimmel product (there are two of these available)

Target:
(All coupons can be found in their coupon database HERE)
- $2/1 Neutrogena face cosmetic product
- $1/1 Neutrogena facial care product
- $1/1 Revlon any cosmetic product
- $1/1 Revlon tools

I also have a few older coupons that used to be available on Redplum and All You but they aren't anymore.  I can't wait for drugstore makeup companies to come out with new things for fall, because I haven't been interested in much recently!


0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP