Powered by Blogger.

Contour, Baby

Tuesday, December 7, 2010


Today has been one of trudging to the university library in the snow, studying for less than an hour and coming back again. I look a lot worse now than I did when these photos were taken!




I decided to do a face of the day as my new current love, the Louise Young LY38 arrived yesterday and I just had to share it with you.

For ages now I've been trying to create that perfect cut-crease look, and after much research ie. the Pixiwoo recommendation I have invested in this baby. The brush is amazing, and such fabulous quality; at £16/21euro its not that bad a price and my new favourite brush. I think in order to see the full effects of what it can do, a nighttime look would have been better, expect that soon, as I cannot wait to use this more and more!

How was your day and whats your favourite brush/product of the moment? Happy Tuesday!

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP