Powered by Blogger.

Loot: MAC 224 brush

Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Hi girls!

So if you've followed my blog and watched me on YT for a while, you know that I've been pining and saving up for the MAC 224 blending brush. Since it's $35 Canadian, which is very pricey, I've always thought it was a little too much to justify.... ALAS, I received an HBC gift card for a late birthday present (For non-Canadians, HBC owns The Bay, where all MAC counters are. So it would be like having a Nordstrom's gift card, I think!), so I thought, okay, I will finally get this brush!

So... I did!







I just got it this evening, so it's currently drying after being washed. I have yet to use it, obviously, but just comparing to my Sigma 224... Holy Moly, the MAC 224 OWNS that brush. For a refresher on my thoughts on my Sigma brushes, click here.

Comparison

MAC (left) Sigma (right)
This is the beginning of a beautiful friendship.

xox Chloe

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP