Powered by Blogger.

Snow is Falling and Update

Monday, December 6, 2010


Snow has fallen quite literally all around me. Being snowed in is something I can handle for a day or two, but then hyperventilate at the thought of never being able to leave my house again. Please go away, I've had enough.

- I start my university exams next week and have this one off to study, which means more blogposts and more time to spend with friends. I literally cannot wait until Christmas, though I haven't gotten into the mood at all yet, which is very unlike me. The whole thing has popped up out of nowhere and I've done nothing to prepare for it. Let me know if you have any requests for the blog or Youtube, as once my exams are over I have a month off..

- More than anything this week I've been missing my best friend, who moved to Dubai a while ago. Daily life just isn't the same without her and her smiles..She's the only person who knows about this blog, so I know she'll see this! Love you hun!

- I uploaded a new video to Youtube today, my November Favourites. It has more things in it than the blog post and it would make my day if you watched it; my life if you subscribed :P Click here to watch it.

- And finally, I thought I'd link to a few people who's blog I love reading Laura, Charlotte and Siobhan. Who are your favourite blogs, link in the comments as I really want to read more. Happy Monday!

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP