Powered by Blogger.

Stuffies from Suzy!

Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Hi!!

So yesterday I got a lovely package in the mail- a little Christmas gift from Suzy (a.k.a Dottilicious on YT), who lives in Holland. She and I have been friends for a while now, and have sent stuff back and forth (she seems to think North American makeup is better, but I loooove getting new (to me!) European brands! I think it's very exciting, and it's interesting to see the differences between what is sold in drugstores here in Canada, and what is sold in Holland!

Also, I've made a resolution (which may be short-lived, but we'll see) to do a blog post every day this month. This is my first one, and there are only 20 minutes left in "today", so I'd say I'm getting off to a slow start :) 

My loot!

She sent me:

Aloe Mask with asian letter characters on it... all I can read is "Aloe Mask" haha

Maybelline MNY e/s #537 (a lovely soft purple!)

Hema angled brush (seems VERY nice so far! A bit on the stiffer side, which is PERFECT for that type of brush!)

Bath & Body Care soap (made the whole package smell delicious!!)

Catrice e/s “the noble knights” (Mmmm this one is my fav! It's a gold-y olive green colour, sorta.. hard to describe, but oh wow, so beautiful!)

Red Cherry lashes # 76 (HUMONGOUS lashes! So much fun!)

JG brilliant eye gloss (a lovely lavender shade! It's a creme/liquid eyeshadow, and wow does it ever stay on well!)

Maybelline MNY lip gloss #577 (If I were a lipgloss colour, this would probably be it. Fab.)

Essence magnetic nail polish “nothing else metals” and magnet (I couldn't get this to work, sadly. It's supposed to make patterns on your nails, just by holding a magnet over this special nail polish. I'll keep trying. Maybe I did it wrong? That's a good possibility...)

Etos effect nails polish (clear-purple-ish with glitter flecks!)

Essence eyeshadow quad and crème liner in “ copper rulez!” (preeeeetty! Also, the name of this palette reminds me why I love Europe so much. Really? "Rulez"? Hahahaha)


Suzy, I LOVE all of it! You picked out awesome stuff! I hope you're just as impressed with my package to you :D (it's on its way, by the way!)

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP