Powered by Blogger.

FOTD: Girly Pink and Purple

Saturday, September 4, 2010

Happy Saturday, guys!  This is a look I did yesterday.  I actually ended up with red lips before heading out the door, but I wanted to do something a little more fun and "girly" since I haven't been experimenting with looks much.  I had a few errands to run yesterday, including stopping by the MAC counter several blocks north and testing out Viva Glam Gaga lipglass (I don't know why I didn't just buy it, don't ask)!  So this lip combination is tiding me over until I get myself back to the counter and purchase it.  I think it has a very similar, bubblegum-pink effect- something I don't normally love on myself but do at the moment.
Anyway, onto the pictures.  (FYI: I'm still getting used to the difference in lighting in my dorm, and these pictures reflect that.  Thanks for bearing with me!)


(LOL, weird angle)

Face:
- Maybelline Mineral Power powder foundation, light #2
- Revlon Colorstay blemish concealer, fair
- ELF Studio Golden bronzer 
- ELF Studio blush in Blushing Rose (my current favorite blush!)

Eyes:
- VS Pro eyeshadow primer
- ELF eyeshadow quad in Nouveau Neutrals, light champagne color all over lids and browbone, light brown color on outer crease
- ELF mineral eyeshadow in Royal (deep purple), used damp as eyeliner using EcoTools eyeliner brush
- L'Oreal Bare Naturale mascara in Black

Lips:
- EOS lip balm
- Wet 'n' Wild Mega Last lip color in Think Pink
- Revlon Super Lustrous lip gloss in Peach Petal


I've been doing some kind of purple on my eyes pretty much daily since I got here last week.  I love this ELF mineral eyeshadow for lining!

Thanks for reading, everyone- have a great day.  <3


0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP