Powered by Blogger.

Tag, You're It! 40 Questions

Friday, September 3, 2010

Since I've been a terrible blogger lately (Or it feels like it!  I haven't bought any new makeup in a week and I haven't had anything too interesting to post about), I thought doing a tag would be a good thing.
You are all tagged, like always.  I hate limiting these things to just one list of people!


40 Beauty Questions

SKINCARE
How many times do you wash your face daily? Once usually, at night.  I should wash it in the morning but I tend to skip it.
What skin type do you have? Sensitive and sometimes dry, depending on the weather.
What is your current facial wash? Neutrogena Oil-Free Acne Stress Control 
Do you exfoliate? Not since coming to college!  I was using Aveeno Positively Radiant daily scrub every so often, but I left that at home.  
What brand do you use? I mentioned it in the above question.  :)
What moisturiser do you use?  Neutrogena Oil-Free Moisture for sensitive skin, or the Target Up & Up brand version.
Do you have freckles? Yes.
Do you use eye cream? No.  I don't feel I need to at this point, and I've heard it's not much different than regular moisturizer.  I'm not too knowledgeable in that area, though.
Do you or did you have acne prone skin? Not for the most part.  I get the occasional pimple or breakout when I switch climates.
Did you ever have to use Pro-activ? No.  My sister has a similar skin type as me (Although more acne-prone), and she said it didn't work for her.

MAKE-UP

What foundation do you use? Maybelline Mineral Power powder foundation.
How about concealer? Right now, Revlon Colorstay Blemish concealer.
What do you think of fake eyelashes? For me personally I think they're more for nighttime, although on other people they look gorgeous. 
Did you know that you are supposed to change your mascara every 3 months? I had it in my head it was every 6 months, but 3 months sounds more sanitary.  If I love a mascara I'll get every last drop out of it!
What brand of mascara do you use? L'Oreal Bare Naturale or Voluminous Carbon Black.
Sephora or MAC? MAC.  Now that I have both in my area I find way more things I want at the MAC counter.
Do you have a MAC Pro-card? No.
What makeup tools do you use in make up application? EcoTools, ELF, and MAC brushes (depending on a look I'm doing), and an eyelash curler (ELF).
Do you use make-up base/primer for the eyes? I use VS Pro eyeshadow primer (Victoria's Secret).
For the face? No, but I don't really like face makeup to begin with so if it fades a little I don't mind.
What is your favourite eyeshadow (colour or shade)? I think I have to say MAC Naked Lunch because I've loved it ever since I was 13 and first started wearing eyeshadow at all.  It's like the perfect "my eyes but better" eyeshadow for my skintone!
Do you use pencil or liquid eyeliner? Pencil.  Sometimes I'll go gel, but I don't usually love how it looks on me.
How often do you poke your eyes with an eyeliner pencil? I honestly can't remember the last time I did that!
What do you think of pigment eyeshadows? I love them, but don't use them much.  I always spill everywhere!
Do you use mineral makeup? Just ELF mineral eyeshadows and Maybelline mineral foundation.
What is your favourite lipstick? I really don't wear/like lipstick much, so I don't know if I can choose a favorite.  I'll say Rimmel Moisture Renew because they are really moisturizing and feel like a lip balm on my lips.
How about lipgloss? Revlon Super Lustrous
What is your favourite blush to use? ELF studio blush in Blushing Rose, or Covergirl Refined Rose.
Do you buy your makeup on ebay? No.
Do you like drugstore makeup? Yes, but right now nothing is calling my name.  It's sad!
Do you go to CCO's? (cosmetic company outlets) I would if there was one near me that I could get to!
Did you ever consider taking make-up classes? No, but I do watch YouTube tutorials on occasion. Are you clumsy in putting on makeup? Not really.  I think some things (Like eyeliner) I could be more precise at applying, though.
Name a makeup crime that you hate? Not curling eyelashes!  So many of my friends don't do it, and it makes a HUGE difference.
Do you like colourful shades of makeup (lipstick, eyeshadow) or neutral ones? I love neutrals that aren't plain- like shimmery plums, browns, or grays.  Even better if they have multiple colors in them!
Which celebrity always has great make up? Hmm.  I always love Kim Kardashian's smokey eyes (Too obvious?), and Blake Lively is gorgeous.
If you could leave the house using just ONE make up item,what would you use? Mascara.  Could you ever leave the house without any makeup on? I could, but doing my makeup is my favorite part of getting ready.  I wouldn't want to!
Do you think you look good even without any makeup on? Usually right after I take my makeup off I do.  Not in a "damn girl you fine" way, just a "oh, this is a nice change".  Haha, if that makes sense!
In your opinion, what is the BEST makeup line? Oh this is hard!  For drugstore I'd go with Revlon (Even though I haven't personally tried a lot of their products), and for department store I'd say MAC just because they are the only brand I've tried much of.  
What do you think of makeup? For me it's both a way to be creative and boost my self-esteem.  And have fun!

PS, I tried out the MAC Viva Glam Gaga lipglass today!  I think I'll go back and buy it soon.  I needed to think about it, since for me buying "high end" is still scary!

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP