Powered by Blogger.

MAC Viva Glam Gaga lipglass.... it's MINE!

Sunday, September 5, 2010

I don't mean to sound too excited from the title, but the Viva Glam Gaga lipglass is one of those products that I just wanted to own.  Even if it's not something I'd wear everyday I felt like I had to have to.  I loved the pictures I saw on blogs of the lipstick, but in person I think it's just too "unwearable" for me.  I was ecstatic when I heard it was coming in lipglass form!
Yesterday I walked down to my nearest Macy's to see what it looked like on myself.  I didn't buy it right then because I wanted to sleep on it and make sure I really wanted it.  Sure enough, I did!  This morning I made it number one on my to-do list.  :)



!
I actually like the doe-foot applicators in lipglosses.  I'm not very particular just as long as it's not flat- I like that these are slanted.



I told the MUA that I was so excited for this because I was too afraid of the lipstick, and she said this was "sheer".  Maybe it's sheer to her, but in my opinion for a lipgloss this is pretty pigmented (Maybe it's because I don't normally spend much money on lipgloss?  I don't know).
I just adore baby pink/nude lips.  I think this is the start of a mild obsession.

<3


0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP