Powered by Blogger.

Review: Covergirl Lash Blast Volume Mascara

Monday, September 6, 2010


FYI: I have had this mascara in black and brown, waterproof and regular.



Cons:  #1: I know there has been a ton of hype about the new rubber bristle brushes, but I have to say that I don't care for this one.  I have super long lashes already and was just looking for volume, but the brush made all my lashes clump together.  Awful!
#2:  This stuff is hard to get off.  Even with eye makeup remover, it is still there under my eyes the next day.



Pros:  #1: It truly is a sumdgeproof mascara.  Flaking is not a big problem and the flakes don't smudge.
#2: If you use a disposable mascara wand with not a lot of product on it, the formula will go on beautifully, without clumping and will keep lashes curled!  One of few mascaras that can do that.
#3: Also, the black brown formula is very dark brown, which I enjoy.



3 out of 5 stars.  It's okay, nothing miraculous.


Would I purchase again?  I probably wouldn't purchase it again, just because I think there are better drugstore mascaras than this one.

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP