Powered by Blogger.

A few fashion goodies I have been lusting for!

Friday, December 10, 2010

Ah, winter is here and the cold has come! I say that with the least bit of excitement by the way. I am not a fan of the cold at all and don't do good in it. However, I do love winter clothes. I am completely obsessed with black jackets {especially pea-coats}. I found this one a few weeks ago on Overstock.com! I ordered it for $61.00 and a day later it went on sale for $49.50.... I asked just out of curiosity if they honor sales and they credited my account the difference. Many points in my book for overstock.com

{It's sold out right now after the sale but maybe they will get the coat back later}


Finally... she's mine! :) I haven't used it yet but it's a beautiful bag.{ MK Large ines hobo in black. }
Today I went to the mall with full intentions of getting the Tory Burch ballet flats but they weren't THAT comfortable and I was afraid I was ruin them too fast so I settled on these Burberry rain boots that I have been wanted for about a year! I am so excited I own these now. I can get my boots wet, dirty, muddy... I can jump in the puddles with the boys and I won't worry about my shoes getting ruined. 

So. that's pretty much all I've really wanted for a while and now I don't even want anything for Christmas { well, besides a new chair for doing my make up in but really... I don't want anything for Christmas.. shocker... I know, right?}

What are some goodies you want for whatever holiday you will be celebrating this season? Funny thing is... the older I get the less and less I want for the holidays... I get more joy out of seeing my sons faces light up than really caring about what's there for me. Life changes, doesn't it?

I have a perfume collection post coming up soon! ;)



0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP