Powered by Blogger.

Crabtree and Evelyn haul!

Friday, January 28, 2011

I've been interested in Crabtree & Evelyn over the past few months after learning how awesome their Hand Therapy hand cream is. The store has been around forever but it's not one I ever really shopped at, it's always seemed a little old-fashioned and too expensive for my tastes. But there's something about the classic scents like rose and lavender that have been more appealing to me lately, so I found myself visiting once in a while, although not buying anything.

A few weeks ago there were signs for 50% off over certain displays. Thinking it was another after-Christmas sale, I didn't think much about it. But then I asked if a certain item was included in the sale, the lady said everything in the store was 50% off! The store was closing! While that's a bummer, it's only the store in that particular mall and not widespread. So I picked up a few tubes of Hand Therapy for 50% off. I asked if prices would be reduced further, and she said no.

So I was sure surprised when I stopped by the store this week to find everything 70% off! Everything in the store! Their inventory is a lot more appealing when it's 70% off, lol! So I spent far too long shopping around, and finally ended up with this:


Rosewater hat box - originally $65 - $19.50
Rosewater talc-free powder - originally $15 - $4.50
Lip butters - $7.50 each - $2.25
Natural lip balm with SPF - originally $9 - $2.70
Hand Therapy 25ml size - $5 each - $1.50

$114 worth of stuff for a total of $34.20! I was kicking myself when I left because I realized the mini Hand Therapy tubes were 3 for $12, meaning they would be 3 for $3.60 and I should have bought a 3rd (which would have been $0.60) but nothing I can do about it now.

So, what's the the hat box, you ask?? If the box weren't glorious and amazing by itself, it's filled with wonderful things too!

Rosewater Hand Therapy, bath & shower gel, hand & body lotion, and eau de toilette! I'm going to be smelling like roses from now on!! :)

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP