Powered by Blogger.

Best $1.99 nail polish I've ever seen! Confetti "Moonstruck" (OPI METRO CHIC DUPE)

Sunday, January 30, 2011




I'm really loving this nail polish. I bought it on a whim at 12am while doing some midnight shopping at CVS. I was looking at foundations at the sales women pointed me over the the nail polishes because she thought I should check them out. I have never heard of the brand Confetti before and honestly didn't have very high hopes for it seeing as it was only $1.99. I was wrong. This nail polish is everything I was hoping OPI's Metro Chic would be. I wasn't a fan of the Metro Chic... there was just something about it that was wrong on me. This color is VERY similar but a little more wearable with my skin tone. I like the finish better than I did with OPI's, it dried super fast, too... AND no streaks. I used two coats but I could get away just fine with only one. This is a really dark muddy gray/purple... it's lovely and the best part is it's only $1.99!

Sephora by OPI "Metro Chic"



Have you tried this brand before? Thoughts? If not... you must! I can only say good things about THIS color... not sure how the other colors wear {though they all looked quite pretty}. 





0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP