Powered by Blogger.

FOTD/EOTD: Hello Physicians Formula

Friday, January 21, 2011

Having done several muted, smoky daytime looks this week, I woke up this morning with an urge to use some pops of color!  Today was the perfect day to try something random as I didn't have anywhere I really needed to go (besides a local outdoor store to get this Mountain Hardwear jacket!  So exciting!).  So, I pulled out one of the few "bright" eyeshadow palettes I have here, my Physicians Formula Shimmer Strips for Green Eyes Pop!, and got to it!  I actually thought this look would be much more vibrant before I started, and when I finished it's not that at all.  Definitely colorful, but wearable enough.
I also ended up using three different Physicians Formula products here, hence the title of the post.
(Side note:  please excuse my unusually dark eyebrows in these pictures!  I filled them in a little today, which I normally don't do.  I really love what I use- MAC Impeccable Brow pencil in Taupe- but I don't think I need to fill in my entire brow, lol.)







(I used the top three colors, for reference)
Face:
- Maybelline Mineral Power powder foundation in Ivory 2-3
- Revlon Colorstay Blemish concealer in Fair
- ELF Studio Complexion Perfection powder (I actually don't really like this- just a note)
- Wet 'n' Wild Color Icon blush in Pearlescent Pink 

Eyes:
- VS Pro eyeshadow primer
- Light violet from Physicians Formula Shimmer Strips eyeshadow for Green Eyes, Pop! collection
- Lime green from PF
- Frosty white from PF
- ELF mineral eyeshadow in Confident (a deep shimmery grey-ish taupe, outer corners)
- Violet eyeshadow from 88 Matte palette (I used this over the violet from the PF palette because I wanted the color to pop more, and the PF wasn't doing it.  I also put this along my lower lash line)
- Matte cream eyeshadow from 88 Matte palette (as base highlight along brow bone.  I put the shimmery white from the PF palette over this)
- Physicians Formula Gel/Cream eyeliner for Green Eyes, purple shade
- Physicians Formula Organic Wear mascara in Black
- MAC Impeccable Brow pencil in Taupe (brows)

Lips:
- Burt's Bees shimmer lip balm in Watermelon

Happy weekend!  Hope you all have a great Friday.  <3

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP