Powered by Blogger.

Quick Reviews

Thursday, January 13, 2011

Hey beauty experimenters!  I am currently working on editing and uploading three recent YouTube quick reviews that I filmed!  I really took full advantage of my HD camera, as these were all shot and uploaded in 1080p.  Also, all of them are under 5 minutes and describe products that I do and don't like and give details about what is great or not so great about each product!  Keep an eye on my YouTube channel for them to post within the next day or so.  Until then, here is a sneak peak at the products I reviewed!



Product Name
Photo
Cost (approximate)
Mary Kay Mineral Foundation Brush







$10.00
ULTA Molten Metallics Mineral Kit
















$9.99 (currently on sale at ULTA.com!
Kiss All or One Artificial Nail Remover


$5.99 (currently on sale at CVS.com for $4.79)

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP