Powered by Blogger.

Big, Bouncy Curls for hard to curl hair... and another apology :)

Sunday, January 16, 2011

Hello again girls,

I don't even know how my motivation got to this crazy low-point. No idea. I kept telling myself I would update my blog, but...

To be fair, my university has started back up again. I'm in my final semester of my undergrad, so life is a little bit crazy! So I'm sorry that I've been so slack, but I think my reasons are valid :) haha

I did have time to film a hair tutorial for you though! I've had SO many questions about my hair (haircare routine coming soon-ish!) and how to keep curls in. As I've mentioned before, my hair hates me. So once I figured out how to make curls stay, well... it was magical :)




xox Chloe

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP