Powered by Blogger.

EOTD: Colors! Where have you been all my life?

Saturday, January 15, 2011

Tonight was... extremely uneventful to say the least.  I decided it was the perfect time to break out one of my most "daunting" eyeshadow palettes (containing colors I'm almost afraid to leave the house in) and try to make a wearable look!  This is using my Covergirl eyeshadow quad in Tropical Fusion, which includes a vivid dark blue, turquoise, orange, and lime green.  I also added a few other colors in to make the colors blend better together.  I think it turned out OK, but I know it's not perfect- I seriously need to work on mastering these more "vibrant" looks.


 


What I used:
- UDPP original
- Covergirl Tropical Fusion eyeshadow quad (orange on lid, turquoise in crease, dark blue in outer corner, lime green above crease to blend; turquoise and dark blue along lower lash line)
- Dark blue pigment (in outer corner; got this in a sample along with a giveaway I won from Winnie this summer- I think it was from eBay, like a MAC pigment dupe?)
- ELF Elegant mineral eyeshadow (brow bone highlight and inner corner/lower lash line)
- Jane Be Pure mineral gliding eyeliner in Coal 
- Maybelline Lash Stiletto mascara in Black
- Maybelline The Colossal Volum' Express mascara in Black

This definitely makes me want summer!  It can hurry along as fast as it'd like in my opinion.  :)
Thanks for reading, as always. 
<3



0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP