Powered by Blogger.

The Last Haul

Sunday, January 23, 2011

Click HERE to see a video tutorial on the eye look in these pictures!


So I've recently decided that I need to pare down my makeup collection, as I have currently more makeup than I need.  So I will be beginning a Project 10 Pan/Makeup Diet.  In other words, I am going to try to consume more than I purchase.  So this is a video showing the last things that I purchased, or my last haul, before I began my Project 10 Pan.  If you are unfamiliar with Project 10 Pan, it basically means that you can't purchased any new items until you have used (or hit pan) on 10 different items.  But more on 10 Pan later.  For now, these are the items that I purchased recently.



1. Almay oil-free makeup remover towelettes
2. Burt's Bees extra energizing citrus & ginger root body bar
3. rue21 perfume: 21 Black
4. Physician's Formula shimmer strips brown eyes custom eyes mascara duo
5. Hard Candy sheer envy face primer (came with a free lipgloss in uptown girl)
6. Trim eyebrow shapers
7. Revlon colorburst lipstick in mauve
8. Almay intense i-color trio 024 for green eyes
9. Wet N Wild trio in don't streal my thunder
10. Wet N Wild trio in walking on eggshells
11. Wet N Wild trio in sweet as candy
12. Wet N Wild trio in I'm getting sunburned
13. Wet N Wild trio in silent treatment
14. Wet N Wild fast dry nail polish in gray's anatomy
15. Wet N Wild fast dry nail polish in Fuschia-rama

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP