Powered by Blogger.

New Wet N Wild Products!!!

Wednesday, January 19, 2011



Okay, I am soooooooooo excited for this post!!  Ever since I saw Ginabinawina99's YouTube video on the Wet N Wild Trios, I have been dying to get my hands on them!!  I searched and scoured about 9 different stores looking for the new trios with no luck.  Finally, I had given up.  Today, I went into my local Walgreens to drop off a prescription and looked around again, just in case.  No luck.  So I dropped off my prescription in back and headed on my merry way when what do I spot in the corner of my eye?!?!  THE NEW PALETTES!!!!  As well as new polish shades, mascara, eyeliners, and some other products!!

In natural lighting
I picked up two of the palettes, in Silent Treatment and I'm Getting Sunburned.  I also had to purchase the nail polish shade "Fuschia-Rama", as that is my favorite TV show ever.  (I may be slightly obsessed.  Sci-Fi nerd alert!)  I also bought Gray's Anatomy, because it was such a gorgeous and unique shade.  It is a gray with a green-purple duo crome.  Gorgeous!  Now to start a Project 10 Pan and/or Makeup Diet.  I need to use some things up!


Silent Treatment


I'm Getting Sunburned
Can't wait to see the new larger WNW palettes, to be released soon!  I might have to break my diet to buy those!

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP