Powered by Blogger.

Sunday Round Up #1

Sunday, January 30, 2011



Sunday Summary has become my version of what many other bloggers do at the end of the week. I especially love Victoria's and Lily's so thought I would do my own little version.

one After a shaky start to the week, I've a much more positive outlook for this one. While college isn't necessarily for me, I'm focusing on getting it done and over with so I can do what I want to do afterwards. On Wednesday I went out with a few of the girls from college for dinner and cocktails in TGI's. NOM. It was exactly what I needed to cheer me up and their kindness was greatly appreciated.

two  I have come to the realisation (hell, I've always known) that I'm an online shopping addict. I don't buy many clothes in shops as I find the experience daunting; busy and impatient people, snappy sales assistants, the incessant heat of the shops, and the rain in Dublin put me in a constant bad mood. So I've been buying everything online for the last few months (apart from make up, I love being attacked by make up artists). This week I bought this, this, this and these. Eek, I think there may be more but I forget. I wanted a skirt like this to go with the jacket but it sold out just as I went to pay. Boo. If anyone knows a skirt in that style please let me know!

three I've been sick for the past four days. Temperatures, sore throat, back and chest. Slightly miserable really. I write this post from my bed,but tomorrow mark my words I'll be better. And if I'm not, I'm still leaving my house. Apologies for the lack of make up in the picture above, I only had the energy for mascara and lipstick before hopping into bed. I watched Les Choristes last night which is one of my favourite films, if you haven't seen it already check it out. Tearjerker. And I realised how my love for this woman grows and grows. I get my laptop back tomorrow too, hurraah!


four I was mentioned on the Beaut.ie website today, and I just want to say a massive thank you! Their blog is incredible and the best in my little old country! How was everyones weekend?

Happy Sunday!

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP