Powered by Blogger.

EOTD: Colors! part two- pinks and purples

Monday, January 17, 2011

These last two EOTDs have seriously been a leap outside of my comfort zone.  I think it's great to branch out from the usual every once in awhile, though, don't you?  This was another experimental look that I realize is still very tame and wearable, just containing some "brighter" colors.  I used my Coastal Scents 88 Matte palette for all the eyeshadows, with exception of my Lancome eyeshadow in "The New Black"- it's a shimmery, sparkly black that I used sparingly in the outer corner (you can hardly even see it in these pictures).  





Colors used from Coastal Scents 88 Matte palette:

(Please excuse the washed-out picture; the colors are deeper in person!)

What I Used:
- VS Pro eyeshadow primer (trying to use this up so I can fully move on to my UDPP!)
- NYX Jumbo eye pencil in Milk as base
- Eyeshadow #1 all over lid
- Eyeshadow #2 in outer 1/2 of lid and blended up into crease
- Eyeshadow #3 in crease
- Eyeshadow #4 in inner corner/brow bone highlight (pale silver- the picture above distorts the color a bit)
- Eyeshadow #5 along lower lashline, used wet (silver)
- Lancome The New Black eyeshadow in outer corner
- Wet 'n' Wild Mega Eyes cream eyeliner in Black
- Maybelline The Colossal Volum' Express mascara in Glam Black

Thanks for reading!  Hope you all have a great Monday.  :)

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP