Powered by Blogger.

Shopping My Stash: Episode 1

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

These are some items I recently rediscovered in my collection.  To watch my YouTube video on this, click here!



Shopping My Stash:
- CoverGirl Cheekers blush in Golden Pink
- CoverGirl Cheekers blush in Iced Cappuccino
- Pixi Corrector in Brightening Peach
- Wet N Wild Megaslicks Lip Gloss in Bronze Berry
- Palladio Herbal Tinted Lip Balm in Golden Pink
- NYC Liquid Lip Shine in Dusty Rose
- NYC Liquid Eyeliner in Black
- NYC Color Wheel Mosaic Eyeshadow in Brown Eyed Girl
- e.l.f. elements quad: Truly Pink, Moondust, Mocha, Golden Glow
- Eye Savvy Satin Shadow in Iced Peach
- NYX Single Shadow in Champagne
- CoverGirl Single Eyeshadow in Swiss Chocolate
- CoverGirl Single Eyeshadow in Mink

(On my nails in this video, I'm wearing Wet N Wild's new shade: Gray's Anatomy with a white base coat underneath.)

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP