Powered by Blogger.

Paris Haulin'

Monday, January 17, 2011




Its been a while. It really has. Sorry for the lack of posts recently, I went to Paris only to return to a broken laptop. I appreciate that this isn't the worst thing to happen in the world, but its really bloody annoying. It means I have to use my Dad's ancient laptop at any moment I can before he snatches it from my grip. The photos in this post are also really poor quality because my battery died just as I was taking them. Boo. Feeling very sorry for myself.

Rant over.

I was very proud of myself when I came back from Paris to realise I had money leftover. This never happens. We didn't do much shopping as we wanted to spend most of our time at the sights. However, a trip wouldn't have been a trip without makeup buying. Sephora always makes me giddy as we don't have it here and I bought the majority, if not everything, there.

MAC Eyeshadows


L-R - Electra, Kid, Typographic





 Sephora Liquid Liner in Black and Sepora Liner Brush.










MAC Constructivist Painpot (new love of my life. For me is a mixture between Patina and Satin Taupe in paintpot form. Win.)





Make Up Forever Powder and Liner Set


This was half price in Sephora and because I was so impressed with the eyeliner set from this collection I thought it was a great buy. Liners are matte in this tin and the loose powder is to die for.

And finally for a few pictures of Paris (my Dad's yelling at me to get off his laptop. Boo. Hopefully I can get on again soon)





Happy Monday!

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP