Powered by Blogger.

Lippy Lovin' Lancome "Trendy Mauve"

Monday, January 17, 2011

I was at the mall a few days ago foundation shopping with my mom and I came across this lipstick by Lancome. To be honest I am not a huge fan of Lancome lipsticks because of the awful scent/taste. However, I do not really notice that with this particular lipstick and I am so thrilled because... I love it! I don't know how many times I've said something is the perfect "nude" but this one really is! :) It's called "Trendy Mauve". It's really smooth and creamy and lasts a decent amount of time. It has good pigmention for the color but without being overbearing. It's not too light and it's not too dark.... it's well perfect! I don't know if I'd call it a true "mauve" though.
For a little more shine I add Lorac "Elite" over it and the two create the more beautiful combo. I'd recommend this color to anyone and I would for sure buy it again.
I give it 5 stars! This lipstick is $22 which yes I know is a lot for a lipstick but it's cheaper than it's $29 Lancome sister {L'ABSOLU ROUGE}.






Photobucket

If you haven't tried this color yet... at least check it out. I think it's simply stunning!!!





0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP