Powered by Blogger.

The rush of Clearance Sales. I found some today!

Saturday, January 15, 2011

I LOVE a good clearance sale. I especially love finding brand name and licensed clothes for the kids at a super awesome price.  If they need/want the clothes now I'll get them for them now, or I'll buy them a size or two bigger and put them away for next year.  Works well for me because I have 3 boys so even if one can't wear them, another will be able too. 


Anywho, I went to the mall with the purpose of getting each of the kids a new pair of pajamas and getting my toddler a few more outfits.  Which I accomplished.  At Boscov's I  got a Snoopy hoodie and pants set for my toddler (40% off) a long sleeve onesie (75% off), and an Elmo hooded fleece set (75% off).  So Let's recap


Snoopy hoodie set--toddler (org.  $26)
Elmo hooded fleece set  (org. $24)
long sleeve onesie  (org. $12)

Final price (price i paid) = $25.10  for everything.


Then we went to Sears.  I got my 7 yr old a pair of pajamas he liked (60% off).  I also found more great deals for my toddler.  A two piece shirt set that had a t-shirt and a long sleeve shirt (marked down plus an addition 30% off markdown price), and a cute long sleeved shirt which was the same deal as the 2 shirt set.
 So let's recap sears.


Pajamas for 7 yr old (org. $18)
2 piece shirt set (org. $25)
long sleeve shirt (org. $14)

Total came to $15.97 but then she told me I had "sears shop your way reward points" I could use so i used those too and got everything here of $9.97. 

In case your wondering, my 8 yr old didn't see anything he liked in his size so i took him to walmart and got a pair of pajamas there for him marked down to $6.97 from $15. 


Total spent:  $42.04
Total of original price:  $125.97
Savings of:  $83.93

Yes!! I get so excited when I save money on stuff I was planning on buying anyway.


Seriously though, I would check out your local Sears and Boscovs for sure.  I saw that JC Penney, and Gymboree had clearance sales today too.  Didn't have the time to stop there but I would have loved to.

Free Stuff, Fun Sites, Contests, and More

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP