Powered by Blogger.

Blake Lively and I look exactly the same...

Thursday, January 27, 2011

... but not really.

Hello my loves,

So my video-making has started gaining a bit of momentum. Two videos in two weeks? Yes! Stick with me girls, I'm making an effort!



Anyhow, my latest inspiration came from Blake Lively/Serena van der Woodsen from Gossip Girl. I've actually been meaning to do her look for a while now, but things get put off, as you all know :) I'm going to try to do a Blair Waldorf look too- hopefully in time for the next new episode of Gossip Girl!

  
Products used: 
MAC painterly pp 
MAC nylon, arena, and blanc type e/s 
Urban Decay 24/7 pencils in Zero and Whiskey 
MAC chromaline in black black
Revlon grow luscious mascara 
QUO individual lashes 
Annabelle eyebrow pencil in Taupe
MAC kissable lipcolor in Woo Me 

Face stuff: MUFE HD foundation mixed with Neutrogena Healthy Skin 
MAC studio finish concealer 
Bobbi brown corrector 
MAC blot powder 
NARS laguna bronzer 
MAC blush in cute 
MAC MSF perfect topping







I hope you all enjoyed! 
xox Chloe
 

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP