Powered by Blogger.

Bringing in the new year with CSN Stores!

Sunday, January 16, 2011

Happy Sunday, guys!  I've had such a lovely, relaxing day filled with football- it's been on our TV here all afternoon.  And can I just add that I'm super proud to call Chicago home right now?  The Bears are killing!   I'm not even a big sports fan, but I still get excited that 'my' team is doing well.

Anyway, I was contacted recently by the lovely Kate from CSNStores.com to do another review on the blog.  I reviewed a product from Luxe by CSN (one of CSN Stores 200+ websites!) back in November, and it was a great first experience.  It only helps that their customer service is amazing- I received nothing but good words from Kate.  Of course I was more than willing to do a second review with the company!

CSN Stores offers a variety of different products.  You can find furnishings for your home, like this cool round chair, or fashionable accessories and shoes.  I received an ID wallet back in November for review, and I've been nothing short of satisfied with both its quality/functionality.  I'm really interested to get the chance to try another one of their products, as I'm sure it will be just as good!

Please stay tuned for my upcoming review- I can't wait to be able to share it with you all.  I'm currently in the market for a new handbag, so hopefully I can find the perfect one through CSN Stores!
Have you purchased anything from CSNStores.com recently?

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP