Powered by Blogger.

NOTD: Hard Candy Sky

Wednesday, January 12, 2011

I found this Hard Candy nail polish in Sky during my most recent trip to Walmart, and it was on rollback!  That makes me so happy.  A "so-called" dupe for Chanel Riva that only cost me $4.00?  Yes, please.  Ever since seeing pictures of Riva online, I knew I needed a light blue nail polish.  Sky fits the bill for me.





It's a pale sky-blue cream that seems just perfect for spring.  By looking at the color in the bottle, I thought it might have some shimmer or something in it- in certain lights, it looked different.  But on my nails it just looks like a cream.  That's fine for me, though, because they tend to be my favorite.

Have you tried this or seen it?  Or have you splurged on Chanel Riva

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP