Powered by Blogger.

Mavala Nail Polishes

Tuesday, January 25, 2011










I just discovered this brand of nail polishes, well actually it was my mother who introduced me to this brand, as she used to use it when she was younger, so I decided to give it a try, and I absolutely love it, they have lovely colours, and lots of shades to choose from. I actually purchased the Green Bronze and Elle, and I already tried both of these colours, and they are so easy for apply, and stay on for almost a week. The only downside is the size of the bottles, they cost £3.95 for a 5ml bottle, so I personally find it a bit pricey for the size that I am getting, but overall great nail polish, great colours. I will definitely buy more colours. You can see the colours or purchase any products here, you can also check out the locations where you can buy their products.

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP