Powered by Blogger.

My money T^T!!!

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

I don't know what got into me lately!!! I sold stuff and I just bought stuff like right away!!! Then just now, I saw the limited edition Nars Fashion Icon Set & I just HAD TO buy it. I also bought a small bottle of Make Up Forever's Mist & Fix today & just not long ago Lika's Papaya Soap, a white leopard bow beret, & 3 sweaters!! Yikes!

For sure though, I'll be sure to post some pictures and reviews of the makeup and maybe the clothes. Also the soap too! I hope the whitening factor of it will work!

THE LOAD:






^I also bought the grey version of this since the pink one was sold out =[



I actually really wanted the pink one =[ but its all sold out!!!



SEE!! So cute!!



and I bought the white version of this hat~


Lastly the papaya soap&hearts



Hopefully I won't spend so much money anymore until I find a job X_X I'm seriously going to have really good credit probably because I use my credit card so much!!
Also surprisingly I posted twice in a day =O!



P.S: If anyone is interested in brand name stuff for cheaper here is an invitation link from me =]


HAUTELOOK



I bought Urban Decay, Stila, Juicy Couture & other stuff for much cheaper!

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP